Dentatus AB, located in Stockholm, Sweden, celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2015 and continues to provide distinctive products and service to the international dental community.
The Dentatus reputation was established in the 1930’s with its precision articulators, the preferred instrument at dental universities, and the first prefabricated endodontic Classic Post, considered the gold standard in clinical practice.
The unique reciprocating Profin® handpiece and its accompanying Lamineer® diamond tips has long been an instrument of choice for a broad range of applications, including cosmetic dentistry, hygiene, orthodontics, periodontics and CAD-CAM Dentistry.
In 1988, Bernard Weissman, businessman and noted inventor, acquired Dentatus AB, establishing the Dentatus USA, Ltd. division to provide direct service to the North and South American markets, and accelerating the development of specialized products and systems for finer dentistry.
In the early 1990’s, Dentatus introduced MTI™ the first Narrow-Body implant for temporary restorations. MTI solved the intolerable problems related with lengthy implant restorative intervals.
With the clinical validation of Narrow-Body Implants, Dentatus introduced the Atlas® implant for overdentures and the Anew® implant for crown and bridges. Both systems are FDA-approved for long term use. Universities have published data showing high bone adaptation and high survival rates of Dentatus implants with results on par with conventional implants.
- 2011ELYPSE abutment for anew IMPLANT
- 2004FDA APPROVAL OF ATLAS & ANEW IMPLANTS FOR LONG TERM USE
- 2003AZTEC TITANIUM POSTS
- 2002ATLAS NARROW BODY IMPLANTS FOR OVERDENTURES
- 2000ANEW NARROW BODY IMPLANTS, WITH SCREW-RETAINED PROSTHESIS
- 1999LUSCENT The first light-transmitting fiberglass post
- 1998SURTEX, CLASSIC POST with surface treatment
- 1993MTI, THE FIRST NARROW BODY IMPLANT FOR TRANSITIONAL USE
- 1990LUMINEX, THE FIRST LIGHT TRANSMITTING POST SYSTEM
- 1989STAINLESS STEEL POST & PROFIN DIRECTIONAL SYSTEM
- 1972FIRST PREFABRICATED TITANIUM POST
- 1968EVA, THE FIRST RECIPROCating HANDPIECE
- 1944ARH, THE FIRST DENTATUS ARTICULATOR
- 1932FIRST PREFABRICATED CLASSIC METAL POST
54 W 39 St, 5th floor
New York, NY 10018