DIAMONDSPRECISION DESIGN AND PLATING.
The Dentatus line of Composite Finishing Diamonds consists of 10 ideal shapes in 3 different grit sizes.
Recommended by the top leading clinicians, the Dentatus Diamonds have true concentricity and highly consistent grain sizes for uncompromising restorations.
The best results are achieved by using first the Fine grit (50 microns), then the Extra Fine grit (30 microns), and last the Super Fine grit (15 microns).
All Dentatus Diamonds feature the following:
• Friction grip (FG) fitting
• Stainless steel shaft
• Stripes on shaft for quick identification
• Highest possible precision manufacturing tolerances (+/- 0.005mm)
• Diamond coating technique based on 50 years know-how
• Diamond abrasive sizes especially selected for dental applications