ANEWDESIGNED TO FIT WHERE NO OTHER CAN.
With changes in the healthcare environment calling for more affordable treatment options, now is the time to incorporate narrow-body implants from Dentatus into your armamentarium.
Designed to complement your current implant system, Anew®‘s narrow diameter is ideal for patients lacking time, money or sufficient bone structure. They should also be considered for the elderly seeking minimally invasive treatment.
Anew is the only narrow-body implant with a screw-retained prosthetic system. They can be placed in interdental spaces as narrow as 3.5mm. Anew is FDA-approved for long-term use and is backed up with over 10 years of clinical research.
Anew placement procedure is quick and usually flapless. The prosthetic components are designed for immediately loaded chairside restorations. Patients never leave your office without teeth! Components are also available for long-term laboratory fabricated restorations.
AREAS OF USE:
- For long term use in patients/cases unable to receive conventional implants – based on age, systemic disease or inadequate volume of bone
- As a restoration option for limited interdental
- For overdentures in patients with insufficient ridges or limited finances
- To support a fixed provisional prosthesis during ridge augmentation, avoiding transmucosal loading of the graft
- In conjunction with conventional implants in challenging cases requiring augmentation
- To secure a surgical guide in edentulous patients and support a fixed provisional prosthesis during conventional implant osseointegration
THE FEATURES BEHIND ANEW’S NARROW-BODY SUCCESS:
- Abutment variety: for bridges, single crowns or overdentures
- Screw-retained restorations: immediately loaded & easily disassemble – without tapping, thereby preventing macromovement
- Low profile: 3.5mm head accommodates divergent angles
- Grade-V Titanium Alloy, Texturized thread,
FDA approved for long-term use in 2004,
increases surface area, improving osseointegration
54 W 39 St, 5th floor
New York, NY 10018