CLASSIC SURTEXCLASSIC SIMPLICITY
In 1932 Dentatus invented the prefabricated metal post: the SURTEX Classic Post.
Since then, the SURTEX Classic Post has become an internationally accepted standard.
They have been adapted incrementally to developing treatment modes and materials, making them the widest-used brand name post.
SURTEX POST FEATURES:
• Anatomical geometry for passive placement and cementation.
• Customized head geometry: The square cross-cut head can be expanded in any plane to fit within the core.
• Canal access: The square head and matching key are designed for safe removal of the post when needed.
• Posts are 200% more retentive when surface-texturized.* That’s exactly why we treated our entire Classic Post Line.
• The SURTEX posts perform extremely well with bonding agents and composite restorative materials as well as with traditional phosphate and carboxylate cements.
• The SURTEX non-reflective interface is adequately masked with esthetic composite and core materials without opaquers.
• SURTEX Classic Posts are available in titanium, stainless steel, and gold-plated brass.
* Ref: Nergiz et al. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, Vol. 78, No 5, Nov. 1997
Effective cementation and
masking of post enhanced by
SURTEX texturized surface
Photo courtesy Dr. Howard Strassler
The SURTEX Classic Posts are delivered in the
One-Stop Dispenser, with compartments for
posts, reamers, accessories, and gauges for measuring 5 lengths and 6 diameters.
New: the dispensers now feature a non-slip material on the bottom to allow one-hand use.